I need to go to the doctor
My mom needs to hurry up on that Health Insurance. -__- its been going on and off for 2 years now.
I need to get new glasses too.
theres so many things wrong with me medically, i’m worried..
On a brighter note;
Reunion with the homie Darren! :D (upload pictures later)
and Briahn sang me his original songs on video cam (: I've promised Briahn that i would listen to his songs today since i was about to sleep last night when he got home. thanks for letting me sleep instead (:
Although these songs were dedicated to other girls, and just people in general, it was nice. Nice that someone enjoys singing to me! haha *blushes & giggles quietly*
We’re planning a music video for spring break! D: anyone care to be in it? (:
LOL this boy walked me through the blackout til’ i fell asleep. thanks again Saging. Hawaii was nice.
On a brighter note;
Reunion with the homie Darren! :D (upload pictures later)
and Briahn sang me his original songs on video cam (: I've promised Briahn that i would listen to his songs today since i was about to sleep last night when he got home. thanks for letting me sleep instead (:
Although these songs were dedicated to other girls, and just people in general, it was nice. Nice that someone enjoys singing to me! haha *blushes & giggles quietly*
We’re planning a music video for spring break! D: anyone care to be in it? (:
I have too many guy friends.. i mean its chill and all its just, i wish my girl friends didn't move or too busy to have a small talk or two.



No comments:
Post a Comment