Although i may not be the best at dancing, i enjoy the ride of working to be just that. I love dancing with all my heart whether it be hip hop, salsa, etc. I LOVE IT. Wont you dance with me? ( i seriously would enjoy someone just hanging out with me and take a stab at dancing)
I'm making one for Sex Therapy whenever i'm bored.
hehe "my body's too dirty for my clean conscience"
I'm no good at singing either, but i enjoy singing to keep the good vibes rolling. Makes me happy. LETS JAM.. seriously. lol as long as you can excuse my bad voice.
I absolutely LOVE meeting new people!! Got some friends? intro. me to them! We could ALL be friends :D:D
(another reason why i want to drive.. get to hang w/ more people!)
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment