Let me take a break right now from my 30 day challenge cause this is just as good
This video of my cousin’s wedding brought a tear to my eye. Why? because it just reminds me how much i really miss my family. Its so lonely when you don’t really have any family here.. family as in first cousins instead of distant relatives who you rarely see. It just reminds me how much i’m missing out on their lives. I miss the days when i was so little and innocent and they were all around me so conveniently. IF i have a debut when i’m 21, i’d definitely have it in the Philippines. or if i don’t have a debut, i’d just spend my money being there and spending it with them, doing things. I’d rather spend as much time as i can with my family rather than the friends in my life who just come and go. Its amazing how much support they can give me from halfway around the world, and from Chicago. I love them. I’m quite lonely without them.(in a family sense, you know you need family) I love them & care for them SO much. I just wish all of us can live here. Life is beautiful yet so unfair.
I miss the goofy way we all make each other smile and laugh. The things we do when we hang out. The way we think and I miss our talks and weekly outings! I miss family time every Sunday. The way we always find a way to just ignore the bad times, and let the good times roll. There was never any drama. We are naturally cheerful, happy people. I miss everything about us.
And the last song wasn’t even helping. It just made me cry even more as i spotted my family members one by one.
I don’t like admitting i cried, but i did :x
i’m sensitive when it comes to my family. They're my soft spot
No comments:
Post a Comment