Sunday, October 3, 2010

“You are not an accident. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. He wanted you alive and created you for a purpose. Focusing on yourself will never reveal your purpose. You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense. Only in God do we discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significance, and our destiny.”


— This means a lot especially for someone like me. all my life everyone around me has made me feel like am a huge fucking accident. I’ve been moving because i’m such a huge weight on everyone’s shoulders but in reality, they just don’t have a big enough heart. the story of my mom’s pregnancy proved to me that i was never really meant to be born. My father didn’t want me to be born because of commitment; i was the reason they broke up (but i was a good thing cause he was cheating on her anyway -__-). The doctors and my family also didn’t want me to be born because my mother would have died giving birth to me at such an old age(43). The only person who really fought for me to be alive was my mother and my grandmother. Thankfully, God gave us a miracle, my mother lived and i was born a healthy baby. I love my mom. Yeah, shes a noob and things, she’s very forgetful, her voice gets really loud and annoying, she cant walk far, her judgement is getting a tad worse; it all gets worse everyday. I love her so much and it just makes me cry because all this makes me realize that she is getting old. I have never pictured my mother getting older. I’ve always pictured her to be the young, lively person she’s been before. She pisses me off so much, but whenever i look at her i am happy that she is my mother. I couldn’t have a better mother in the world. A lot of shit has happened in the past but she still manages to cheer herself up and to stay happy. It just pains me so much to realize that one day she will be gone. I’m thankful each day that God brought her back to life a few years ago. She died for a couple of minutes but that God that he brought my dear guardian angel back. All the medication she’s been taking and the drugs that they gave her in the hospital are whats causing her to loose her memory and stuff. I honestly don’t know what i would do without her. She couldn’t have raised a more proud, strong, and intelligent daughter. I just wish she wasn’t so negative about life.God gave my mother two second chances at living and i’m extremely thankful for that. My mom is going to have to undergo another surgery within the next 5 years or so. I hope God gives her another chance at staying alive..

No comments: