Monday, January 10, 2011

Some things in my draft folder i never sent to twitter.. because i have my reasons. Either they were too long or other reasons.

  • Late night phone calls that contain amazing conversations til' the early morn'..  Too bad no one has the time or the convenience for that anymore
  • Gonna push it to the limit give me more.
  • Ah.. music just gets me to my happy place. no matter what genre
  • I love my family and my brother<3 yes, you're good enough to deserve the title
  • let's Kinect! ;)
  • I'm torn between choosing Chicago and LA as my #1 favorite city
  • I like being busy. It keeps me on my toes and i never get tired
  • I always just wanna burst out at random times and dance & sing.. even in public :x
  • I feel special when someone attepts to express how much they genuinely love the way i THINK.. how my mind works
  • Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none
  • Sleep is so precious. i will try to never miss an opportunity again.
  • "remember the magic in our lives"
  • "i swear there si an angel missing from heaven tonight and that angel is mine" awwh! cuutes (: from Briahn's song.
  • Itching to get out of this boring area/place
  • lmao Briahn: "Hi i just called again to wish you a happy Racist Friday"
  • overheard someone on a phone call "hey are you around? cause i'm around" lol wtf
  • let me love you acoustic <3
  • It is what it is

No comments: