Monday, January 10, 2011

Some posts i never published on tumblr. they just sit in the Drafts folder.

  • i`m married to tha money, but i`ll fuck the shit out of success. determination took my virginity, but i had a baby with progress, & fathered my dreams.
  • I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.
  • And when I’m older and my daughter asks me who my first love was, I don’t wanna have to pull out an old album. I want to be able to point across the room and say “he’s sitting right over there.”
  • You very rarely get everything you want in life. But when you don’t fight for it, you have even less of a chance. So here I am. Fighting for you.
  • “Maybe shes not the most beautiful girl in the world, & maybe shes not the brightest crayon in the box, But shes real, without even trying; That right there is real beauty.”
  • Its not that I don’t care. Don’t get me wrong. Its just that I’m at that point where I’m not letting these nonsense things get to me anymore
  • “I spend 23 hours a day wondering whether we’re wrong for each other, wondering whether we’ve got the energy that we need to get through everything that we seem to get into, whether the baggage we both bring would sink a small ship. But in the 24th hour, I realize I’ve been thinking about you for 23 hours. There’s something about you I can’t stay away from. Something about you, that makes me want to love you.”
— Gerascophobia
  •  I’ve learned this past year. I’ve changed, I’ve grown. Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe they don’t. but no matter what, they still happen. That’s what we need to remember. I learned to stop analyzing things, to just let them happen. And if I get hurt, or if something bad happens, then it happens. There’s nothing I can do to change that. I’ve learned to go with my gut, and that it’s okay to make mistakes because the ones that matter, won’t care. I’ve learned that love really is as great as they say it is. I’ve learned that your friends can save you from your worst enemy: yourself. And most importantly, I’ve learned that today is all we have.

  • ‘It’s amazing what one person can do. Some people build you up just to bend and break you. Some people bring out parts of you that you had no clue existed. All throughout life we meet people and every single one of them brings something to us, gives us some sort of purpose. We come across people that will hurt us so incredibly much that it seems unbearable to go on with our lives, but the truth is; we can overcome anything we want to if we believe in it enough, if we have faith in ourselves, in who we are. The most important thing in life is to find yourself, know who you are at all times and stand by that for the rest of your life. No one has to the right to tell you who you are and control your life, cause it’s yours. Your life is meant to be lived by no one else but yourself. We sometimes let people get the best of us, destroy us and change our opinions on what we believe is true. Only you know what’s right for yourself, you have the power, you make the choices and you learn. Each experience we go through in a life is a lesson to be learned. We all make mistakes, why is that so hard for some to understand? No one should be judged by the mistakes they have made. It’s past news. Everything happens for a reason, and without the hard times, how would we ever realize our true strength? It’s only through a time of suffering when we realize how strong we truly are inside, when we realize how much we can actually put up with and deal with before we eventually break.’

  • Those who claim to not feel pain prove to be the weakest individuals amongst us all. It takes real pain to show what one can truly amount to in the worst of times. I guess that’s why they say that pressure is either going to bust pipes or make diamonds.
  • Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. 0 Comments October 3, 2009 Things don’t change; we change. 
  •  Hell is what you choose to call the present, that’s why we’re going through it, i just choose to call it stressin. 
  •  To be happy, you simply must stop taking advice from other people.
  • The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that swept you off your feet and challenged your ever view. The ones where you found yourself to be a better person because of who you were when he was around. The ones that made you wake up with a smile on your face no matter how corny it was. The ones that made everything right when it was wrong. the ones that caused you physical pain to leave because leaving meant losing a part of yourself.

    The greatest relationships are the ones you’ll always remember not because of their length, but because of who you were with. The ones where the memories make you want to laugh when you’re crying. The ones that make you believe that god exists, because no one else could have created someone so amazing. The ones that cause you to change for the better, even if you don’t realize it. the ones where you know you’re being honest with yourself, so much it hurts.

    The greatest relationships are the ones where he called you lame and you just rolled your eyes because you knew he was kidding. The ones where you were comfortable around him because you knew he’d love you no matter what. The ones where love seemed to be the only answer. The ones that made you compromise because it was something you knew you wanted to last. The ones where you accepted what he did because you just wanted to see him happy.

    The greatest relationships are the ones that changed your life. The ones that made you rethink your future because you knew it’d be better with him. The ones where you felt like your forever had finally appeared. The ones that made you question the ending. The ones that told you to push through the problems because eventually it would be better again. The ones where you broke your heart and his for his good, even when you couldn’t explain without breaking a rule.

    The greatest relationships are the ones where you care more about his happiness then you do about your own. The ones where you do what you do for his future, even if it means wrecking your present. The ones where you tell yourself to walk in the opposite direction, because you know there are just some things you can’t do. The ones when you cry not because it’s over, but because you know you lost not only him, but your best friend too.

    The greatest relationships are the ones where you’ll thank him for being a part of your life, no matter how short. The ones where you’ll never forget him because he helped shape your view on love. The ones where you’ll always be there for him, whether or not he’ll accept that. The ones where he put up with your crap when he didn’t have to. The ones where your last tribute to him was doing something he never thought you’d do - and loving it.

    The greatest relationships are the ones where you’ll always love him, even when he’s forgotten all about you. The ones where you’re changed forever because of him. The ones that you will always smile about because while they were flawed, they were still amazing. The ones where you fought what you knew was going to happen because you couldn’t quite come to terms with losing him. the ones that remind you love lost is better than never having loved at all.
  • When a man hurts you, mentally, physically, or emotionally, he does not deserve you. He is telling you that your beauty was made for him and that he has control over it and you. No man has that power.
  • If you dress nicely, he says you’re a snob. If you dress sexy, he says you’re a slut. If you argue with him, he says you’re stubborn. If you’re quiet, he says you’re stupid. If you call him, he says you’re needy and clingy. If he calls you, he says you should be grateful. If you don’t love him, he’ll try to win you. If you love him, he’ll leave you. If you don’t fuck him, he’ll say you don’t love him. If you do, he’ll say you’re easy. If you tell him your problems, he’ll say you’re irritating. If you don’t, he’ll say you don’t trust him. If you lecture him, he’ll say you’re bitchy. If he lectures you, it’s because he “cares”. If you break a promise, you can’t be trusted. If he breaks it, he had to. If you cheat, u expect it to be over. If he cheats, he expects to be given another chance. Either way…you never win.
  • A good girlfriend doesn’t question and constantly check up on her man when he’s out; A good boyfriend will check in with his girl to let her know what’s up and that he misses her.
  • You’re beautiful and you don’t know it. You’re smart and you don’t believe it. You’re the kind of girl that guys don’t get over. You’re the kind of girl that other girls get compared to.
  •  The best part of having a relationship is getting to call the person or lay down next to them and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long. And in the end that’s what it’s about, kids. It’s not about the sex, it’s not about the money that they give you or whatever. It’s not about how good-looking they are, it’s about, can they listen to you talk for hours and hours and hours about stupid shit that doesn’t matter. And if they can, then you’re meant to be together forever. Even if that means you have to call them 100 times, that’s okay. 
  • “we are afraid to care to much; for fear that the other person does not care at all”
  • I use to look up to a lot of respectable people.  But they have all failed me.  They all have done NOTHING for me.  I learned that the only person I should look up to is myself.  I am the one who has the choice for my future.. I am the one who makes things happen for myself .. not no one else but myself.
  • When i started flirting with Hustle, Failure became my Ex, Now i’m engaged to the game, and married to success
  • for you do not know what will happen tomorrow. what is life?  it is like a vapor that is here one moment and gone the next  --James 4:14
  • STAY TRUE TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALWAYS STUCK BY YOU AND FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ONLY AROUND FOR THE GOOD TIMES.
  • The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs.
  • "Guys say they want a girl who is real. but when she tells you everything straight you can’t handle how blunt she is. so you call her a “bitch”, and say she’s too controlling. if you can’t handle the heat, stop making excuses and get out of the fuckin’ kitchen"
These type of people ruined me.
I started gettin’ real w/ them then they complain and stop talkin’ to me.  You wanted me to be real and tell the truth and be all up front right? then stop bein’ a baby.
  • I’m a little dysfunctional, you’re the problem. Please don’t awaken me, and I’m that way cause back in the day, most have forsaken me.
  • People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
    A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.
    A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life.
    ————-This bothers me because it’s not sited correctly. Although this is one of my favorite passages in the book, LIZ did not say this. DAVID FROM TEXAS did… okay goodnight
    Eat, Pray, Love. Elizabeth Gilber
  • Its funny .. It takes more energy to text rather than call.  So, when people claim “i’m too lazy to call” its a lie.  Something else is clearly stopping them from making that call.  Whatever the reason may be, they are masking it with the stupid excuse of “i’m lazy”
  • My motivation: Picturing myself driving my dope ass Lancer w/ some bangin speakers playing my jams.  Confident and knowing I have all th


No comments: