Monday, March 14, 2011

I solemly swear

To never put myself to any form of depression or be upset for a long period of time every again.  Why?
because i am happy with myself and my flaws. If anyone keeps me upset, they are no good so i'll just drop them. Sorry.


i should probably go into more detail about this (cause it makes me sound like a total bitch but i'm not. i've just learned a lot through rough times) but i'll leave it at this for now..
I don't want to spend too much time right now elaborating my thoughts at a computer..
or a human being reading this who wont even take the time to ask me the necessary questions to get to know me better.  The one who wont have the time or thoughtfulness of having a deep talk with me or discussion about life or anything in general.
I just had to post this so i wont forget to do so later on.
BYE.<3

No comments: