- I'm normally a happy person. However when people around me are all negative and shit.. that starts bringing me down. ): I'm learning how to not let that phase me.
- I always have a lot to say, i'm just either too shy to say it.. or too lazy to type it haha.. or both
- I'm not stupid. Its just sometimes, i don't know how to explain myself to make the other person understand.. I don't know the right words to make the other person see my views and such. In short, i cant explain myself; well at least i seem to think so. I feel as though i'm trapped in my own head when i cant explain myself.
- i'm indecisive about a lot of things.. i know i only get one chance and when all my options are usually something i want to do, idk what to take that will be more worthwhile!
- i can be gullible. I trust people to tell me the truth but i know that people LIE and when they do, i trust them less every time. When someone says they're going to do something but they don't even TRY,yeah bugs me.
- If you respect me, i'll respect you
- i'm shy but once you make me feel comfortable, then i start opening up.
-
I use to:
- ballet
- paint
- play the piano
- i admit.. i use to do pageants..
- be scared of my barbie dolls
- be hella conservative.. as in wear sweaters and pants in the heat because i was self conscious of my chest.. GROWING and all.. and my armpits starting to sweat. lol
BLAH JUST RANTING! got lots of thangs all up in my brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment