.. but its always worth it in the end.
everything is so irritating to me today! Partly cause i'm also stressed -_-
- people are laggin' on confirming
: the longer i wait for people the more Party Bus are being reserved by other and i'm afraid we wont have a decent price for a good party bus
: People are bailing or aren't sure if they would go on our limo for many issues
: people aren't communicating well -__-
: i'm disappointed Joey, Val and especially Cunteno isn't going to prom
- My dress.. i MIGHT have found a better one but its expensive and no refunds on my dress. If i really want to buy it i have to find someone my size who would buy it. I like it. its just i might not be able to dance properly.. maybe i'll just lift it and wear stockings under..
- ENGLISH AND FRENCH work
- My health
- There just cant seem to be enough time
- issues.. new things i'm thinking of.. things i'm realizing.. was i blind before? or was i trying to ignore the issues because i'm afraid to bring up the issues cause you wont listen.. you'll just HEAR me ? there IS a difference. BUT bringing up some issues means your dedicated to trying your best to improve and be as great as we can be together.. iono. i think ALOT and think about things more/deeper than others might.. best way i can explain it. Thats another reason why I like underground music/ when people rhym too. Feeds the mind and makes me think.
-Picture appointments.. Im trying to take care of everything now because i don't want to do last minute yknow? -_____- hate that shit. cause everyone is going to be reserving things before some people and we wont have room for our first choice for things and we'll have to pick second best and that usually means were not satisfied aand.. a more expensive price. I don't know why people wait to communicate BETTER last minute but who am i kidding? i'm such a hypocrite about that sometimes but.. i just learned that lesson today..
- who and how the heck is going to do my hair and make up and how am i going to do agatha's.. I hope Fatima can handle us 5.. and quick. if anything i can help her do hair and make up.
- fuck it.. if we cant get a group picture at a studio then i'll ask Fawzi tomorrow.. acctually i will for sure just in case.. thats probably going to be the case anyway! In this case, Fawzi will be one of my lifesavers. I don't know why thats a problem to some people though. If he doesn't have a backdrop, we can find a nice scenery to go to to take pictures.. just like La Sierra Prom! that photo shoot was fun cause it was funny. Steve, Nick and Jlao mostly i think. dorkwods. Miss them!
- I love my friends.. and the people i'm going to meet at prom. I really want to help them as much as I can have a good time and save as much money as they can. on this night. including me.. I already feel bad enough asking my mom for all this money but hey.. i have my needs.. she always makes me feel bad.. i sort of don't blame her though.
Anyways! but yeah.. i even talked to some people to drop the drama and just have fun at least for one night.. and if anything avoid each other! just not to make it weired.. even with Kathleen.. i'm willing to drop it.. everyone is going to try their best to deal with/avoid it for one night. I've been trying to encourage some people to go but I cant force them. It really sucks how some people cant go to prom at all in their lives.. or that they cant go to prom their senior year. i'm disappointed i wont have the opportunity to enjoy it with them. But they can always join us for midnight meal though.. i'll ask!
- Room is a mess. Too busy to clean it this week.. on a more positive note.. exactly one more week til' "Shrek" is going to leave! whoop whoop. and Jill's babies! I'm happy she trusts me with her babies. ^_^
more i was thinkin bout today but i'll end this here cause i'm super tired. showatime. peace out Holmes.
p.s. sorry if its hard to understand.. i just rushed through it.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment