Saturday, February 14, 2009

37 red roses; 2 balloons & giant chocoheart

02/13: The first few hours of my day was really shitty. I feel even more stupid as the days before. I really should go back and read my books and be the little nerdy jessica again. I miss her.. I do better when i learn on my own not when someone teaches me. anyway .. It was raining today. Afterschool, Cj surprised me with 12 roses and a giant kiss.. I didn't know if the giant kiss was for me so .. I left it. Til this moment I still don't know lol watever. he still made my day either way(:

12am: we spent Val's birthday @ In n out w. Val, Jesmond, Monica and prayer meeting people AFTER the prayer meeting. It was really boring for me cause I was super sleepy the whole time ): I shudve napped before prayer meeting. Well approximately 45 minutes alter I got home and went to bed instantly.

10:30am: my plan tmo wake up early failed. So I was running late on EVERYTHING. Cleaning my room, and what made my day lag even ore was the 1994 Miss America Pageant that Ben made me watch. -__- it was around 2 when I got done cleaning my room and I got shower going. I went to the mall with my mom with my hair half curled so I used Cj's hat .. Well his friend's hat to cover the top of my head hehe. Me and my mom got in a fight for that whole 3 hours we were @ the mall and on the way back. :/ At this point of my day I was already convinced I was going to have another unsatisfactory Valentines.

me and Cj chilled @ Nogales Burger and played air hockey, tap tap revolution I think it was, and a few other games on his phone then headed to CVS cause we were bored. it was too late forkent to take me ice skating): I feel bad I made him wait all day especialy cause i havent seen him all year except that one time when he surprised me with my christmas present a few weeks after new years. Stupid thing >_< made me lag it. Oh well. Anyway; When I got home, I found Kuya Tony and his family were here! :D Daniel surprised me when he rang my doorbell. Good thing no1 heard it otherwise Ben would kill me for a male friend of mine to even just be on his doorstep. So I hid him outside and we exchanged presents and I finally gave him his super late birthday present but ill have to give him his letter tomorrow when we chill. Well .. Me, my cousin & her friends weren't chillin anymore . So .. Kent surprised me with a dozen red roses & we decided to visit the top of the world really quick cause its been months since we've been there. I finally gave him his birthday present also which was a jacket from forever 21 lol I hope he still wears it. it was freezing at the top of the world but it was worth it cause we watched the fireworks show at Disneyland from a distance. He took me home around 10pm cause he had to wish his friend a happy birthday.

So today didn't turn out so bad. This is the first Valentines Day that didn't go as bad as the other ones. it was really akward valentines day but an okay one i suppose.. yet i wasunsatisfied with this one little thing..
the flowers are all lovely I wish I could plant them all in my backyard but according to my mother, since it failed for her it will fail for me as well.



No comments: