1. I am unable to walk and drink at the same time unless I have a straw
2. I struggle at texting and paying attention to whats around me at the same time
3. i suck at math but i like it cause the frustrating challenge of solving problems is fun to me.
4.sometimes walking gets boring so i skip
5. I went to 14 different schools total all my life & ive moved about 17 times.
6. this is going to sound wrong but .. i hate any kind of nuts except for peanut butter.
7. i do drink .. just dont drink unless my boyfriend is there IF i have a boyfriend.
8. I took ballet & piano lessons for 6 years.
9. my favorite stuff toy when i was little was a huge dog i use to sleep with and ..big bird stuff animal
11. i have a myspace, facebook even a friendster that i rarely log onto.
12. i think too much about everything
13. philosophy, photography and cosmetology interest me the most
14. roses, sunflowers, lilies, tulips are my favorite type of flowers
15. i use to be really nerdy l.. i dont know what happend .. i really miss it.
16. i drink beverages more than i eat. ):
FINNISH IN A BIT
Tagging
1. April Truong
2. Merry Tran
3. Daniel Lozada
4. Frazie Sheffer
5. Lisa Holmes
6. Donovan Fleming
7. Quindy Lontoc
8. Lendle
9. Ahshohn Casilan
10. Jessica Jo
.. if they find this.
No comments:
Post a Comment